Some magic heart types
I could hear the words
some magic lips mutter
I could taste the butter
I flutter with wings
some heart beats
mine reverberates feats
telepathy-thy name is sweet
a child of echo am I
mirroring your face of fictions
your looks of emotionless actions.
passions swim across the air
lust takes shape into a fair
questions quiz you in and out
sadness paints in you the oil canvasses.
face to face they are empty and alien
heart to heart they speak in volumes in train
empathy, sympathy, but not apathy
telepathic codes are heavenly swords.
lalitha iyer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Telepathic by lalitha iyer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...
- Your Home., Kala Cain
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady