Teddy Bear Christmas
All the teddy bears love the snow,
They are always ready with their sleds to go.
I love their spirit of adventure and play,
All their joy and love for boys and girls comes with a teddy bear hug.
Traveling to visit their friends,
The snow is coming down, it's almost Christmas Day.
I know they celebrate the holiday,
That is the teddy bear way.
Somewhere in the pines,
The Teddy Bear Christmas tree is all aglow,
Bright lights calling them to dance and sing.
It is a pretty sight to see.
They eat the candies and cakes,
Open Christmas presents they made.
Play games and sing,
Teddy Bear Christmas bells ring,
Bless all the teddy bears everywhere,
Teddy Bear Christmas is finally here.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Teddy Bear Christmas by Darby Diana )
- Billboards, Tony Adah
- Lovely emergence, hasmukh amathalal
- Realize, my dear, gajanan mishra
- Should not mind, hasmukh amathalal
- Bridegroom to His Bride, Frank Avon
- What Is Life?, Abhishek Dubey
- Useless exercise, hasmukh amathalal
- Never letting, hasmukh amathalal
- Truth is in south, gajanan mishra
- Student, Paul Sebastian
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(20 September 1902 – 7 March 1971)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Harold R Hunt Sr
(Jan 14 1954)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)