Teddy Bear Christmas
All the teddy bears love the snow,
They are always ready with their sleds to go.
I love their spirit of adventure and play,
All their joy and love for boys and girls comes with a teddy bear hug.
Traveling to visit their friends,
The snow is coming down, it's almost Christmas Day.
I know they celebrate the holiday,
That is the teddy bear way.
Somewhere in the pines,
The Teddy Bear Christmas tree is all aglow,
Bright lights calling them to dance and sing.
It is a pretty sight to see.
They eat the candies and cakes,
Open Christmas presents they made.
Play games and sing,
Teddy Bear Christmas bells ring,
Bless all the teddy bears everywhere,
Teddy Bear Christmas is finally here.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Teddy Bear Christmas by Darby Diana )
- strange is the mindset!, Somanathan Iyer
- DREAMS........., Saturday Chikezie Promise
- For My Love, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- On pins and needles, gajanan mishra
- Soul's Poetry, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Images Of Thought, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- لماذا, ala rhmn
- Down below, GRANT FRASER
- لماذا, ala rhmn
- Branches Reaching, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Prayer Before Birth, Louis Macneice
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(15 April 1958)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)