Tears Without A Reason
The narrow strings of the shallow tears,
Runnel down without a fear,
Gliding and rolling,
Tainted with repentance
With pains and sorrows
Down a stiff face, all morose!
A flowing stream of blood
A flowing stream from heart
An unvoiced cry, from a roiled soul
An yelling gorge,
Smeared with muted darkness
And the drops reach the muted smiles
Tangled in the perplexities,
Shackled in the chains of hours
They trickle down and lose themselves
All illness spilled
The weight all lost!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tears Without A Reason by ritwika raha )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- The Mousetrap, Herbert Nehrlich
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Melancholy of a dreamer, Jonathan De Vocht
- The snow makes me happy., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Nilgiri Tahrs., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Wild boars., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Father Damiern, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Thunder In The Distance, Susan Lacovara
- Grant me Love! Demon., Leylek D. Sovura
- Test is on, Nassy Fesharaki
- Post Script, Susan Lacovara
- A Ball of Rugs, Hannington Mumo