Tears In Volume
Dries the eyes which cries.
Next to my pain.
Raining in one column.
I hate the clear blue skies.
I hate the colors painted on the wings of a butterfly.
Brush my emotions with the witches broom.
Cast my soul into a six sided room.
Stake my heart.
Cut off my head.
If I die.
I will be dead.
Do me one favour.
Please do this soon
Unic Cjonr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tears In Volume by Unic Cjonr )
- Beehive, Naveed Khalid
- Write, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Madrigal, Naveed Khalid
- Sunburnt, Naveed Khalid
- Proclaiming Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Easter, Naveed Khalid
- Mona Lisa, Naveed Khalid
- Exciting Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Three Days Before You Left, Mikey Bachman
- Conceptualizing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak