Tears From Heaven
When there is nothing more say,
Tears say goodbye to our heaven,
And leave the shadow of today,
Sink into darker images exploding.
The tragic prize of a broken heart,
Sends messages through the air,
When everything has fallen apart,
Tears engage the waiting atmosphere.
And haunt the staring eyes,
Foamed in fire and feelings,
To make the skin shiver with fears,
As tears fall they crush everything.
Yet Inside opportunity demands,
More inseparable chiming of sequence,
Finds the attraction of emotions,
A hurtful truth brush with chance.
Crush in the parade on fading view,
Tears stimulate angels in heaven,
They see the hurt and come to our rescue,
A guardian when we need a friend.
Gerry Legister's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tears From Heaven by Gerry Legister )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Weep No More, My Willow Tree!, Maria Magdalena Biela
- ebola virus, ademola oluwabusayo
- The Mirror of your life... can you face .., Dimitri Jagodinski
- Honour-killing Is A Sin/ Just For Family.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love story, gajanan mishra
- My Prabhu! .....(Inspiration from KEE Th.., Geetha Jayakumar
- Arguendo, Michael Mullings
- Poem: Spiritual Upgrade, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- I Believe, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Peace - a means, gajanan mishra