Now I am not alone in this world,
My tears are always with me,
then how can i become alone? ?
So many faces came to my life'
But everybody left me alone
And make my life darker than dark..
Even you too didn't remember that I am alone
But she, my tears, hold me tightly, and said
'I am here for you.....'
she always filled my eyes, and
hide the pain full moments from me..
She always came to my side and
Murmured me to forget worries
yes she is always with me,
then how can i become alone? ? ?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tears by Sanu Puthupallil )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Henry David Thoreau
(12 July 1817 – 6 May 1862)
Poem of the Day
- Not necessarily, hasmukh amathalal
- I embrace my pen, gajanan mishra
- Loveless Love, Paul Hartal
- But vicinty, hasmukh amathalal
- Past Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Still Small Voice, Leong Ming Loong
- Gap and divide, hasmukh amathalal
- Love Is Hard, Is It Poetry
- Mulugkhw..., Swrji Basumatary
- Being Entertained By Nature, RoseAnn V. Shawiak