It's like Eye to blind
It's like Cannel in desert
It's like Ship in the sea
It's like Radar in high sky
From darkness to brightness
Brightness to eliminate evil
A symbol of true inspiration
Inspiration to motivate moral value
Backbone of any country
It's like Smooth and crystal clear road map
from Ancient century to ultra modern 21st century
Method may be changed
Goal is undoubtedly one.
We want you to grow
Grow in right direction
We want you to be top of the world
Sky is the limit for you.
We will show the way
How to come out from difficulty.
Exception are always
Teachers are looking for
Respect and honor - only return gift.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Teacher by ajay srivastava )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1886 - 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
Poem of the Day
- Lahoo, Lahoo Ek Dastaan, Yasmeen Khan
- Thoughts While Waiting in the ER, Donal Mahoney
- Graduate school first semester: so here .., Cheryl Savageau
- Toll of human safety., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I am not ready to say I am unfortunate, gajanan mishra
- Yesterday's Snow, Marilyn Lott
- Ego, Denise Duhamel
- Life and Heaven, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Rain Song, Khaled Mattawa
- Childhood Stories, Matthew Rohrer