Students are they who a pose do assume
With folded hands sit on the bench I presume.
Students are they who attend to lesson
Scholastic lectures during probation.
Reading the black-board count the sums more
Lend the ears yours, learn quick ever before.
Study the black-board that seems to be skies
Showing the letters that flash in your eyes.
Revere your teachers who let you hear
Prevent the scoffers, you are not to bear.
Father is your teacher, teacher your mother
Teacher you should revere, if there is other.
Blessings of your teachers is a gain again
Begin your journey the fortune to regain.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Teacher by Dulal Mukherjee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh