It went through me
the hot day;
To hustle the poetry things.
Weary of the luminous
dials. I want to
think in dark.
The bookcase was empty.
had departed for
I am coming to
defuse the grenades.
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (TAPERS by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- من معادلات الحرية, نزار قباني
- A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA
- Nemesis, Nalini Chaturvedi
- When I Cut Your lawn, Malcolm Brown
- death, Omobude Saint perry
- So U Wannabe A Holy Cow, Boy, sEaN nOrTh
- In Between, Omobude Saint perry
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan