RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Feeling rhythms dissolve away stress and grief in
moments of timelessness.
Sensing inner respect following through, allowing
new ideas to be viewed without bias or doubt.
Tantalizing even the most mundane form of
definition to become aware of it's surroundings.
Cognitively developing tangled abstractions within
delicate patterns of creativity, alighting on
outskirts of heavenly abodes kept safely inside
many poems of life's treasures.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tangled Abstractions by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Really funny!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Daddy, Rimni chakravarty
- Colourless light contains all the colour.., Mohammad Siddiqui
- come on, laxami Cards
- Beloved God, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Beloved, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Life is beautiful, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Poetry: A Small Fighting Bulldog, Laijon Liu
- Lights connect to each other, Mohammad Siddiqui
- My silent cry echoes through the universe, Mohammad Siddiqui