Taller than the winds
A solemn reason skyward paths will stem
your pass on fields aside the Mistral tunes,
ambrosian solitude, to skies' transcend
confrere of sweeping winds and smiling moons.
You'll live in solitude when sail boats brail
remote and strong then you'll transform to shades
expatriated on your dreams lost trail
- your unattended feasts that time abrades.
Amid the shades be taller than the winds
when slopes receive your soul's' disruptive flow
will be the carmine spring that weaves rescinds
betrothment that the runnel wraiths bestow.
The winds' baptismal mystery refrain
ascending, taller makes your soul than rain.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Taller than the winds by Giorgio Venetopoulos )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Transition of Love, Peter LeBuhn
- Falling In Love (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Please, Sandra Feldman
- Falling, Ronald Chapman
- A New York Minute, william upton
- Shamble Bit-Wise, Richard Thripp
- Expat Living In South Korea (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Moonwaters, Midnights Voice
- i found joy in a wholesale store, Mandolyn ...
- Exchange of Nature's Gifts, Ronald Chapman