Jacob Okhuelegbe Ukokobili
Tales of Love
Am left in a world of choices
my heart shall not lead
for sorrow and grief will be the
rhythm of my weak soul in
this tales of love if i allow.
I shall lead my heart
for the love i seeketh
knowns no bound but in ink
on paper speaketh my mind
In lines, phrases, sentence,
chapters i shall begin
in books i shall end.
I shall show you love unending,
purest of love i shall profess
with unpretentious consent.
In the highest heavens i shall adore you
with unblemished love and devotion
for the love i seeketh shall be
written in this tales of love.
Copyright © 2013 The Black Poet.
Jacob Okhuelegbe Ukokobili's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tales of Love by Jacob Okhuelegbe Ukokobili )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Gnarly Disposition, Electric Lady
- Dare - Devil Inside, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I'll be missing you, Emma Wilson
- A U G U S T, hasmukh amathalal
- Conquest, Liilia Talts Morrison
- My Circus Tent, Stephen Loomes
- Mute Talking Drum, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- silkworm, Marshall Gass
- you on a continent climbed....., Marshall Gass
- I reached deep into a pocket........., Marshall Gass