Jacob Okhuelegbe Ukokobili
Tales of Love
Am left in a world of choices
my heart shall not lead
for sorrow and grief will be the
rhythm of my weak soul in
this tales of love if i allow.
I shall lead my heart
for the love i seeketh
knowns no bound but in ink
on paper speaketh my mind
In lines, phrases, sentence,
chapters i shall begin
in books i shall end.
I shall show you love unending,
purest of love i shall profess
with unpretentious consent.
In the highest heavens i shall adore you
with unblemished love and devotion
for the love i seeketh shall be
written in this tales of love.
Copyright © 2013 The Black Poet.
Jacob Okhuelegbe Ukokobili's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tales of Love by Jacob Okhuelegbe Ukokobili )
- In Egoless Silence We Bore..., Mr. Nobody
- Pleasure Of Desire, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is all true, gajanan mishra
- Poet Persona and YOU, which is which?, Mr. Nobody
- Saturated, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I would never hurt you, The Princess is
- One Mode of Mortal Devotion, William Park
- Glow worm, Mark Heathcote
- FOOT STEPS, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The Highest Human Virtue Surprisingly Is.., Mr. Nobody
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow