Take Life Easy
The snake is without limb
Yet it climbs tree to the top
Likewise the snail is handless
It gradually reaches its destination
When you wake up daily
Give honour to the Creator
Worry not, be anxious not
A hasty man cannot
Exceed the ultimate location
Neither will the patient
Sleep by the wayside
Life's journey is step by step
Never lick hot soup in a haste
Otherwise you will get your tongue burnt
So, whatever faces you in life
Be calm and take it easy
For life can only be enjoyed
On the platform of easiness.
Babatunde Aremu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Take Life Easy by Babatunde Aremu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal
- My First Laptop, Richard Flappa
- pop prose that turns to poo, Mandolyn ...