foufa la perle
You miss that little dreamer,
That girl with her innocent life thoughts,
You'd drive home back,
And make time erase your mistake,
But.. can you?
You don't even know me,
But you hate me for being myself..
I'd give you a second chance,
But you live with two faces,
And I'd never dare to choose!
Oh, darling.. my love is not for sell,
And my story's not a secret to tell..
I'd sleep lonely in an empty room,
Than losing myself... with you.
-Oh, babe... Take care!
You got so much closer,
That's why you felt hurt.. at the end.
You decided to leave,
And built walls around you.. and you never let me in.
Things changed too fast,
But it's not my price to pay.
It's not my fault that I wished,
Wished for a moment to feel okay.
-Oh, babe... Take care!
You knew that I can't resist under the stress,
Under your dark hidden eyes.
And I knew that you'll do something that bad,
But I needed some time to realize.
You know that we'll both die, someday..
And you'll be just a nightmare to memorise.
Yeah, I loved you once..
But, I'm smarter than believing in your lies!
-Oh, babe... goodbye and take care!
Oh, babe... Take care!
foufa la perle's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Take Care by foufa la perle )
- Eyes they see, Diplove gautam
- Inconstancy in love, Robert Burns
- On Elphinstone's Translation of Martial'.., Robert Burns
- Indigenous architecture., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Jos Master, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Open the door to me, oh, Robert Burns
- Ballad on Mr. Heron's Election—No. 4, Robert Burns
- Poem on Sensibility, Robert Burns
- Epigram—The True Loyal Natives, Robert Burns
- Epitaph on John Dove, Innkeeper, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Lover's Complaint, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)