foufa la perle
You miss that little dreamer,
That girl with her innocent life thoughts,
You'd drive home back,
And make time erase your mistake,
But.. can you?
You don't even know me,
But you hate me for being myself..
I'd give you a second chance,
But you live with two faces,
And I'd never dare to choose!
Oh, darling.. my love is not for sell,
And my story's not a secret to tell..
I'd sleep lonely in an empty room,
Than losing myself... with you.
-Oh, babe... Take care!
You got so much closer,
That's why you felt hurt.. at the end.
You decided to leave,
And built walls around you.. and you never let me in.
Things changed too fast,
But it's not my price to pay.
It's not my fault that I wished,
Wished for a moment to feel okay.
-Oh, babe... Take care!
You knew that I can't resist under the stress,
Under your dark hidden eyes.
And I knew that you'll do something that bad,
But I needed some time to realize.
You know that we'll both die, someday..
And you'll be just a nightmare to memorise.
Yeah, I loved you once..
But, I'm smarter than believing in your lies!
-Oh, babe... goodbye and take care!
Oh, babe... Take care!
foufa la perle's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Take Care by foufa la perle )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Barbie Doll, Marge Piercy
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Sanctuary, Dorothy Parker
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Elegy for Tomorrow, Jahred Bertolfo
- In a way all are slaves., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- To vent anger, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Fate, Free Will and God, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Note 13, Michael P. McParland
- Many Good Reasons To Cry, Bill Galvin
- Committing To A Cause, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Webs Of Fantasy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reflecting Mistakes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- East Wind, Madathil Nair