This is my wonder-dog, Tag-Along
Faithfully close at my heel.
A keenly intelligent hang-around
Who lives every feeling I feel.
Do you think he's asleep, here at my feet?
Soft muzzle resting on paws,
But see the ears twitch, see the eyes peek,
See quiet relaxed easy jaws?
Though caution is best, he'll handle the rest,
Should unclear intentions belie.
Permission to leave is the stranger's request,
When Tag-Along gives them the eye!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tag-Along Dog by Connie Yost )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Gül Ailesi, Deniz Atay
- Bırak Unutulsun, Deniz Atay
- Kindess Without A Reason, Melissa Furey
- Hatırladım, Deniz Atay
- Alone, Brandt Nightingale
- THERE IS LOVE IN THE HORIZON ITSELF, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Romantic Blue, Sandra Feldman
- This woman's my guilty pleasure, Mark Heathcote
- Him, Brianna Kimball
- Belonging., megan selepe