Synonymous with Evil
Whatever woe, Tea Party is
Someone, somewhere, somehow to blame.
All that gerrymandering biz
Is just a Tea Party red game
That got D.C. House in control,
And turned the party, G.O.P.
Into a mean and heartless soul.
We the People - oh woe is we.
The dictionaries no doubt will
Soon list Tea Party, and define
As a term that sends a bone chill
Down every good body's spine.
Remember when there used to be
Those good ol' days - no evil tea!
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Synonymous with Evil by Ima Ryma )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Leisure, William Henry Davies
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- I Don't Want, Michael P. McParland
- Red Tulips, Holly Wotherspoon
- Holding On, Michael P. McParland
- Holding You Tight, Michael P. McParland
- Hold On, Michael P. McParland
- Just Wasn't Deep Enough, Kyle Schlicher
- Hold Me Now My Dear, Michael P. McParland
- Love Me, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Hold Me Now, Michael P. McParland
- For Kira, Michael P. McParland