Symphony For Stringed Instruments
Grey mist creates a smaller world the eye strains
To see beyond the possible, where only the inner
Vision can see the unseen for which it can´t blink
Close an eye, or turn away from disgusting truths.
Dull miasma dreamy as passing melancholy, turns
Angel white burnoose at dawn, with a hint of rusty
Harp strings, a whiff of green straws, full of tears
That will be handed out to children under five.
Aurora, the Roman Goddess of daybreak, when
Natural light puts night in a sack and throws it down
A well where nights of horror dwell but refuse to
Be still forever trying to escape its own darkness,
Longing to be back in some ones head, pining to
Be formidable and strong, but the day will not let it.
oskar hansen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Symphony For Stringed Instruments by oskar hansen )
- Something still present, Tadasha Tripathy
- Cycling in Flanders 2, Stratis Havarti
- A study in what not to do, Christopher Withers
- Critical Thinking, Nassy Fesharaki
- LIKE AN ASTEROID, Satish Verma
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra