RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Centered deeply within my being, obliterating all noise around me, keeping my mind balanced with symmetrical music, playing violinly in tune with my writing.
Introducing sincere thoughts filled with learning even as they're written down, sending emotions thriving, into rivers, flowing along without stopping or pausing.
Combining all injustices into one large amount to be taken away and sent charging to the stormy ocean without reprieve or regrets.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Symmetrical Music by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- Life Is Fine, Langston Hughes