As we think of the memories of the ones we love,
We have trust that they went with the Lord from above.
Those times come to me as I remember you from the beginning to the end.
This always reminds me of why I consider you my best friend.
Feeling the summer wind at times reminds me of your warm touch,
As I thing of these things it reminds me of why I love you so much.
So with all of these wondrous memories of you all I can see is your face,
As the Lord grabs you by the hand and leads you to be with him in the land full of Grace.
Thank you as I hear your continuous Symbolic Whispers in my ear,
I know that your love for me will never fade and the thought of you will always be near.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Symbolic Whispers by Frank Pulver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- As darkness falls, Danielle Dessels
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -75, Ronjoy Brahma
- zoveel stuckken, zoveel vragen een puzze.., co the skipper
- DEPENDING ON ME, Satish Verma
- Happiness, Danielle Dessels
- No More a Refugee, Guillermo Veloso
- Victim, Danielle Dessels
- When The Baby Started Crying, Ronell Warren Alman
- Fare thee well, bryan wallace
- hycooo, Morgan Michaels