As we think of the memories of the ones we love,
We have trust that they went with the Lord from above.
Those times come to me as I remember you from the beginning to the end.
This always reminds me of why I consider you my best friend.
Feeling the summer wind at times reminds me of your warm touch,
As I thing of these things it reminds me of why I love you so much.
So with all of these wondrous memories of you all I can see is your face,
As the Lord grabs you by the hand and leads you to be with him in the land full of Grace.
Thank you as I hear your continuous Symbolic Whispers in my ear,
I know that your love for me will never fade and the thought of you will always be near.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Symbolic Whispers by Frank Pulver )
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL