RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Switching pictures of life in mid-stride, wanting to
change ideas and set out on my own, leaving the echoes
of the past reverberating in canyons forever.
Rushing forward into the silence of the sun, dawdling
in rays of the moon late at night and never making up
my mind which direction to go when I set out on my own.
Older now, and much wiser, I walk on pathways of
destiny, not wanting to veer from final sights at the
end, walking into the sunset and out of my senior years.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Switching Pictures by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I Watched In Wonder, Kyle Schlicher
- Snowflake Falling, Kyle Schlicher
- Weep No More, My Willow Tree!, Maria Magdalena Biela
- ebola virus, ademola oluwabusayo
- The Mirror of your life... can you face .., Dimitri Jagodinski
- Honour-killing Is A Sin/ Just For Family.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love story, gajanan mishra
- My Prabhu! .....(Inspiration from KEE Th.., Geetha Jayakumar
- Arguendo, Michael Mullings
- Poem: Spiritual Upgrade, Joseph James Breunig 3rd