Come on baby let's swing,
it's Sunday with bring bring,
feelings of o key, and refreshing,
twisting our body, and dancing.
just swing like this,
and swing like that.
forget your stress even once,
reduce your worries and dance,
gather your strength to break a fance,
come on baby it's our chance.
swing to avoid confusion,
swing to rebuild your brain,
swing for your creation,
just swing for your talent.
for a week your working,
with much concentration,
stop that for enjoying,
let's dance for the medicine.
i say swing swing swing
come on and swing swing
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SWING! SWING! by DICKSON MSETI )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(August 5, 1934)
Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Blue Roses, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- let's not worship anything, forever, Mandolyn ...
- Keep Patience and Stand, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Nothing Seems Right, Andrew Butler
- Seventeen Thoughts, A Lifetime, Kewayne Wadley
- Strangers Welcome, Kewayne Wadley
- What is truth?, Edward Clapham
- A Most Happy Holiday, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Christmas - Christmas, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Cage, Sarvesh wahie
- You Keep The Sea, Naveed Akram