Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Swami Vivekananda, -The Synthesis Of Divine Thoughts.
Vivekananda the Poet, lover, prophet and more,
The searcher of thousand mysterious doors,
Grew and become the whole of the divine sum,
As apostle of the apostles, He came.
Save acid test, neither sermon nor imagination,
Still nor the thoughts from inert mind,
Could produce in him any illusion’s wind ,
And the frenzy of the Divine within, evoked wild commotion.
Salvation, -the remedy from the sense-born parasites,
The rejection of the good and the evil,
The dropping of all yes and no, that go and go ,
Found in Him, the laboratory of spiritual-science.
In Him Man’s eternal question, ’Who I am? ’ found answer,
And the uncaught Atman, recognized as unexpressed totality,
Revealed Its glory, and left Him as the skeleton.
His is the synthesis of hitherto concepts of religion,
And it is the religion of Man where God Himself remains buried,
With demands of faith, purity, devotion, and love from His creation.
And when the shadows of desire are no more, -the divine sun rises.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Swami Vivekananda, -The Synthesis Of Divine Thoughts. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Sonnet: To My Doctor Boss, Dr John Celes
- Awakening, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- Ours, Neela Nath
- Abstinence, Angela K Brown
- It Makes You Sad, mary douglas
- Let light be, hasmukh amathalal
- People of the Fourth World, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- Rising Evil, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- Orphan, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- Verbum Caro, Translation of Pierre Emman.., T (no first name) Wignesan
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(15 April 1958)