Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Swami Vivekananda, -The Synthesis Of Divine Thoughts.
Vivekananda the Poet, lover, prophet and more,
The searcher of thousand mysterious doors,
Grew and become the whole of the divine sum,
As apostle of the apostles, He came.
Save acid test, neither sermon nor imagination,
Still nor the thoughts from inert mind,
Could produce in him any illusion’s wind ,
And the frenzy of the Divine within, evoked wild commotion.
Salvation, -the remedy from the sense-born parasites,
The rejection of the good and the evil,
The dropping of all yes and no, that go and go ,
Found in Him, the laboratory of spiritual-science.
In Him Man’s eternal question, ’Who I am? ’ found answer,
And the uncaught Atman, recognized as unexpressed totality,
Revealed Its glory, and left Him as the skeleton.
His is the synthesis of hitherto concepts of religion,
And it is the religion of Man where God Himself remains buried,
With demands of faith, purity, devotion, and love from His creation.
And when the shadows of desire are no more, -the divine sun rises.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Swami Vivekananda, -The Synthesis Of Divine Thoughts. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.55, Monk E. Biz
- Global Village, Bijay Kant Dubey
- PRETTY GOOD START.., ging taping
- Draw me in your heart, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- The thirst is a thorn., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Simple toys, hasmukh amathalal
- Acquaintance across the gender, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Begining of my love, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- What is all truth, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Let all people, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)