i am here to be a seer.
no where i find myself.
see me i am here.
needs and i with you.
the sun and the moon
are friends of mine.
where to go is out of my mind.
o son follow me.
i am here to teach you
how to surrender thyself..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Surrender by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Kippers, Phil Soar
- what does hope tell you?, RIC S. BASTASA
- OUT, Phil Soar
- then we have changed from quizzical to a.., RIC S. BASTASA
- A Fishy Tale, Phil Soar
- those who are dying, RIC S. BASTASA
- For Lou and the rest of us, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Bogeyman, Phil Soar
- The Friday Night Fights, Ronald Wallace
- 'You Can't Write a Poem About McDonald's', Ronald Wallace