The Silent Sword
Capable of creating massive structures of
Wood, iron, steel, and stone.
Capable of traversing
Forests, deserts, seas, and skies.
Capable of annihilating whole
Towns, cities, peoples, and species
Without so much as a thought
As to how much power we hold.
Yet we yield to a power
Without physical form.
When confronted by love, we bow,
Brought down to our knees, we bow.
The Silent Sword's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Supremacy by The Silent Sword )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh
- My Eyes, Kyle Schlicher
- Big Ivory!, Denis Martindale