Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Supernatural In Love
Supernatural In Love.
In your wind,
Strange fragrance whispered,
In your first look,
My third eye was enchanted,
And with your smile,
All the beguiles were washed off.
Your first words,
Occupied my memory's hard-disk,
I got transported to,
Timeless -innocent -wilds.
And at last,
With your kiss and embrace,
I turned oblivious of my own trace.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Supernatural In Love by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The curdling moon, Mark Heathcote
- Look up or down, hasmukh amathalal
- Igor, Von Kimball Barney
- Does He Think Of Me, Brianna Kimball
- Live the life king size, hasmukh amathalal
- Tropic Interlude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall