Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
Supernatural In Love
Supernatural In Love.
In your wind,
Strange fragrance whispered,
In your first look,
My third eye was enchanted,
And with your smile,
All the beguiles were washed off.
Your first words,
Occupied my memory's hard-disk,
I got transported to,
Timeless -innocent -wilds.
And at last,
With your kiss and embrace,
I turned oblivious of my own trace.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Father's Appeal To His Daughters. -new-
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.