Tooth and nail,
Swimming in circles,
Around pallid pale.
Cruising Sunset Boulevard,
Looking for chicks on the sidewalk.
My feathered delusions,
Like an eggshell,
Cracking in my brain...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sunset Boulevard by Garry Smith )
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown
- The Guitarist, Aya Nasr