Palas Kumar Ray
Sunrise Of Hope
Hopefully there comes a day for me too
when my words will reach to your ears
like a soft song.
Like a melodious tune it will linger
from morning to dawn via night.
Hopefully there comes a day for you too
When you will forget to forget my words
which will rule your consciousness
and unconsciously you will
love them too much.
Hopefully they will also be true.
But until it happens so
Until my words softens
bear with me friends
have patience with me
and wait for a sunrise of hope.
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Palas Kumar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sunrise Of Hope by Palas Kumar Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- One Entire Little Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Young people, hasmukh amathalal
- The lesson, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi
- Violence in silence, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Conscience, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Compassionate Bondage, Monk E. Biz
- Flowers on my feet, Cigeng Zhang
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson
- Poem: Let Me Touch His Garment, Joseph James Breunig 3rd