Palas Kumar Ray
Sunrise Of Hope
Hopefully there comes a day for me too
when my words will reach to your ears
like a soft song.
Like a melodious tune it will linger
from morning to dawn via night.
Hopefully there comes a day for you too
When you will forget to forget my words
which will rule your consciousness
and unconsciously you will
love them too much.
Hopefully they will also be true.
But until it happens so
Until my words softens
bear with me friends
have patience with me
and wait for a sunrise of hope.
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Palas Kumar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sunrise Of Hope by Palas Kumar Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.37, Robert Graber
- hold this wildfire with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- Portrait Of A Woman, Buxton Shippy
- Visions Of The Song In Seven, P.D. Turner
- Tears for Oklahoma City, Roger A. Rose
- If there were no flowers, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Rumors, Lilly Emery
- Pitcher, Morgan Michaels
- Faits Sonnet, sheade rudman
- It Is Very Sad, Ronell Warren Alman