Lying next to a summer stream,
With your beauty in my dreams.
I dream of your beauty as I lay amongst the flowers,
Your beauty rains amongst my dreams like a summer shower.
Your beauty rages through my mind like a stormy wind,
I pray to God not to let this dream to never end.
Timothy Honeycutt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (summer steam by Timothy Honeycutt )
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah
- Words Worn-Out, Birgitta Heikka
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal