It was like homecoming of
timber rattle snake.
A bit jarring.
Signs were acquitted,
when the summer becomes
sensuous at dusk.
I start collecting the colors
from sky. The night was
moving behind the moon-
like a concubine, in black
skirt. Amidst the gray clouds
a green man was laughing.
The death’s translation
was simple. Nobody will
attend the funeral of sun.
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SUMMER’S FAULT by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA
- the night deepens, RIC S. BASTASA
- to begin with....., RIC S. BASTASA
- who is someone in your mind?, RIC S. BASTASA
- try sipping this, RIC S. BASTASA
- the reason why i am still a part of you, RIC S. BASTASA