Alon Calinao Dy
My love is simple,
Yet very powerful
That cuts like a knife
To vanish your heartache.
I won't use any deep words
Just to impress you or love me
But I want you to see my world
That only belongs to you, my love.
I know you've been hurt before
And you've learned a great lesson
O darling, I want to love you forever more
'Cause you only come in summer season.
Despite your troubles in the past
Here you are, you'll stand tall and last.
I know I won't find someone like you
Who's strong, beautiful and brave.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Summer Love by Alon Calinao Dy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford
- Chaperon, Nassy Fesharaki
- Great Warmth of a Curious Heart, B.. Alexander
- Whereabouts, B.. Alexander
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...
- Acrostic, Cheryl Griffith
- Heart, Sello Matsepe
- It Feels So Far Away This Evening..., B.. Alexander
- Neophytic Gay-Blade, Richard Thripp
- Rebel, Nassy Fesharaki