Alon Calinao Dy
My love is simple,
Yet very powerful
That cuts like a knife
To vanish your heartache.
I won't use any deep words
Just to impress you or love me
But I want you to see my world
That only belongs to you, my love.
I know you've been hurt before
And you've learned a great lesson
O darling, I want to love you forever more
'Cause you only come in summer season.
Despite your troubles in the past
Here you are, you'll stand tall and last.
I know I won't find someone like you
Who's strong, beautiful and brave.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Summer Love by Alon Calinao Dy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine
- The Copper Beech, William Daryl Hine
- On This Rock, William Daryl Hine
- Last Words, William Daryl Hine
- Echo, William Daryl Hine
- Don Juan In Amsterdam, William Daryl Hine
- A Thousand Words, William Daryl Hine