Carol Fleming Klein
Carol Fleming Klein's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
In truth at that point I had been engaged for some time, but had another quarter to go before finishing student teaching. As any girl might, I was growing weary of the wait, and so I daydreamed as the jacaranda blossomed and the purple flowers floated to the ground on the breeze like a flower girl gone wild.
Comments about this poem (Summer Bride by Carol Fleming Klein )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Cemetery, John Dadzie
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- Forsaken, Clara Keiper
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris
- ABROAD في الخارج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Titbit Of Tit, Saanumi ikujuni
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass