Summer is hot season.
Summer is a really wonderful weather.
Summer is when you eat a lot of ice cream because it cools you off.
Summer is when you can lay out to get a tan.
Summer is when school gets out.
Summer is the season for swimming.
Summer is the season for vacation trips.
Summer is when you have lemonade.
Summer is when you have parties and sleepovers.
Summer is when the pretty and wonderful flowers come out.
Summer is when you work out in the yard or outside.
Summer is a happy and fun season.
Summer is when you wear shorts and sleeveless tops.
Summer is when you wear sandals.
Summer is when you can relax.
Summer is when you hang out with your friends.
Lawanna Holt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Summer by Lawanna Holt )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- This funny thing called Snow, Angell Afinowi
- One Last Chance, Abby Bilan
- Love Note 9, Michael P. McParland
- Lamentation of the Weak, Abby Bilan
- Love so unkempt..., Kenneth Maswabi
- morning conversation, oskar hansen
- Rescued, Ima Ryma
- Temptation of Xuanwu Lake, Luo Zhihai
- Ghazal: In Silence, Mimi Khalvati
- Awaiting for March, Rimni chakravarty