Summer is hot season.
Summer is a really wonderful weather.
Summer is when you eat a lot of ice cream because it cools you off.
Summer is when you can lay out to get a tan.
Summer is when school gets out.
Summer is the season for swimming.
Summer is the season for vacation trips.
Summer is when you have lemonade.
Summer is when you have parties and sleepovers.
Summer is when the pretty and wonderful flowers come out.
Summer is when you work out in the yard or outside.
Summer is a happy and fun season.
Summer is when you wear shorts and sleeveless tops.
Summer is when you wear sandals.
Summer is when you can relax.
Summer is when you hang out with your friends.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Summer by Lawanna Holt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Minimalism, Adonis Enricuso
- Treasure Box, Adonis Enricuso
- Palestine; We Let You Down, Guess Who
- Por-por Chha Gaya Basant, Upendra Singh
- The love song, binod bastola
- de tijd, ko the skipper
- A big thanks poem..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Not the One, Dean Meredith
- Bobwhite Calling, Kyle Schlicher
- Life, Death, Love! (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman