Summer is hot season.
Summer is a really wonderful weather.
Summer is when you eat a lot of ice cream because it cools you off.
Summer is when you can lay out to get a tan.
Summer is when school gets out.
Summer is the season for swimming.
Summer is the season for vacation trips.
Summer is when you have lemonade.
Summer is when you have parties and sleepovers.
Summer is when the pretty and wonderful flowers come out.
Summer is when you work out in the yard or outside.
Summer is a happy and fun season.
Summer is when you wear shorts and sleeveless tops.
Summer is when you wear sandals.
Summer is when you can relax.
Summer is when you hang out with your friends.
Lawanna Holt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Summer by Lawanna Holt )
- Once summer comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till You Come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah