The wall of distress is where my boundaries stop to absorb my call.
I am out of breath, by suffocating, I am breathing.
I want to turn, right.
I left to leave.
That is where I flame and where my fires burn.
This all explodes for no apparent reason.
Or anyones concern.
The bridge into time, collapsed in my mind.
Pillars of strength are being washed away.
Sole solemnly silent, without signs.
Walk I do.
Talk not much.
Bitter is better when my sanity cracks the door to insane.
Destruction to perfection.
Adding to my division.
Playing just for one must.
My lies have no cause for a pause.
I found success in the motion of corrosion
Unic Cjonr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Suffocating by Unic Cjonr )
- A Sorcerer Bids Farewell To Seem, Sylvia Plath
- I Dont Know Why...., Tony Adah
- All The Dead Dears, Sylvia Plath
- Finisterre, Sylvia Plath
- Love Is A Parallax, Sylvia Plath
- Alicante Lullaby, Sylvia Plath
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 80, Ronjoy Brahma
- Childless Woman, Sylvia Plath
- Inevitable Infiltration, Wood Nymph
- Aquatic Nocturne, Sylvia Plath