The wall of distress is where my boundaries stop to absorb my call.
I am out of breath, by suffocating, I am breathing.
I want to turn, right.
I left to leave.
That is where I flame and where my fires burn.
This all explodes for no apparent reason.
Or anyones concern.
The bridge into time, collapsed in my mind.
Pillars of strength are being washed away.
Sole solemnly silent, without signs.
Walk I do.
Talk not much.
Bitter is better when my sanity cracks the door to insane.
Destruction to perfection.
Adding to my division.
Playing just for one must.
My lies have no cause for a pause.
I found success in the motion of corrosion
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Suffocating by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey