The wall of distress is where my boundaries stop to absorb my call.
I am out of breath, by suffocating, I am breathing.
I want to turn, right.
I left to leave.
That is where I flame and where my fires burn.
This all explodes for no apparent reason.
Or anyones concern.
The bridge into time, collapsed in my mind.
Pillars of strength are being washed away.
Sole solemnly silent, without signs.
Walk I do.
Talk not much.
Bitter is better when my sanity cracks the door to insane.
Destruction to perfection.
Adding to my division.
Playing just for one must.
My lies have no cause for a pause.
I found success in the motion of corrosion
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Suffocating by Unic Cjonr )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- [CW]Watch The Flash Season 1 Episode 11 .., Renz Barns
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Cacophonous eves, Priyanka Bhowmick
- MY SIMPLE TASTES, Hannington Mumo
- I Feel So Lonely/So Left Out Of It, Shalom Freedman
- Cliche, Rimni chakravarty
- Acceptance of peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- What peace accepts?, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- It, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wonderful world of peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Dare, H.M. Gautsch
- PH: Echo: Embracing The Future, Brian Johnston