The wall of distress is where my boundaries stop to absorb my call.
I am out of breath, by suffocating, I am breathing.
I want to turn, right.
I left to leave.
That is where I flame and where my fires burn.
This all explodes for no apparent reason.
Or anyones concern.
The bridge into time, collapsed in my mind.
Pillars of strength are being washed away.
Sole solemnly silent, without signs.
Walk I do.
Talk not much.
Bitter is better when my sanity cracks the door to insane.
Destruction to perfection.
Adding to my division.
Playing just for one must.
My lies have no cause for a pause.
I found success in the motion of corrosion
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Suffocating by Unic Cjonr )
- My Earth, Phil Soar
- Substituting for Another Teacher, Pierre Lien
- Describe, Aparna Chatterjee
- Unfringe A Singaporean Poem (Nonconform.., Merton Lee
- Quizz with broad hints for blind poets, T (no first name) Wignesan
- My Hijab, Samudeen M.A. Ilimu
- Wet Casements, John Ashbery
- The Work, Allen Grossman
- Eideolon, Book 3, Section 7, H. D.
- The winter of forever, Cee Bea
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Conscience, Henry David Thoreau
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Blackberry-Picking, Seamus Heaney
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Heather Burns
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)