The wall of distress is where my boundaries stop to absorb my call.
I am out of breath, by suffocating, I am breathing.
I want to turn, right.
I left to leave.
That is where I flame and where my fires burn.
This all explodes for no apparent reason.
Or anyones concern.
The bridge into time, collapsed in my mind.
Pillars of strength are being washed away.
Sole solemnly silent, without signs.
Walk I do.
Talk not much.
Bitter is better when my sanity cracks the door to insane.
Destruction to perfection.
Adding to my division.
Playing just for one must.
My lies have no cause for a pause.
I found success in the motion of corrosion
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Suffocating by Unic Cjonr )
(13-7-31 (see reverse))
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Bull Hawking
Emily Jane Brontë
(30 July 1818 – 19 December 1848)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- The Innkeeper’s Wife, Clive Sansom
- ALWAYS ON MY MIND, Stanley Oguh
- Wicketkeepers, Quir Diing Jr.
- u want? Watch 'Divergent' Free Online St.., ada ajakaunak
- Le Déluge, Alfred de Vigny
Poem of the Day
- The Miraculous Escape of Robert Allan, t.., Max Plowman
- The Battle of Sheriffmuir, Max Plowman
- General Gordon, the Hero of Khartoum, Max Plowman
- Limerick-73, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- MOTHER, KASINIVENTHAN MUTHURAMALINGAM
- The Monkey, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Krampus, Ima Ryma
- For My Love, Sandra Feldman
- I love To Run, Patrick Sant
- My Exploding Stomach, RUBAB ATWAL