PARTHA SARATHI PAUL (29-06-1976 / Guskara-Burdwan)
success is not child`s candy
fire place warm winter evening
giggling gossips with favorite brandy!
a single trophy several mementos
too many hands too too many hearts
medals and medallions vie with each other
neck-to-neck fight between him and his twin brother.
hours gathered sweat beads with sour patience
delight themselves at final rich harvest.
all out earnest efforts day in day out
may bear fruits or pin all the raised hopes.
the means is as bright as daylight
or maybe a bit crook towards the last height.
good or bad many many side effects
come out easily to so so many eyes.
empty hands are up to unearth the mystery
why on earth only few hands lift the trophy!
Poet Other Poems
- ' All Is Not Lost ' -new-
- 100 Years Later...
- 7th International Poetry fest-2014 and t... -new-
- A Black Demon
- A Body That Observes Austerity...
- a desire of any poet.
- A Drooping Cherub and A Desperate Mother
- A Fırm Cradle In A Faır Heart
- A Letter To My Heart
- A Pair Of Unique Parallel Lines -new-
- A Phenomenal Plunge.....
- A Poem On A Cancerous Shame...
- A Poet Has Nothing To Lose!
- A Poetical Scenery
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.