If I were to be not myself,
then I would rather not want this success,
If I were to unlearn all my values and principles,
then what is the use of learning the tactics of this success,
If I were to barter the blissful moments with my loved ones, for this maddening race, then I would prefer, this success, to not to be chased.
If my smile and emotions have to be fake,
then I would rather not socialize just for the heck (of it) .
Yes, it is important even for me to have success,
The realization of aspirations is what is my success.
The utilization of skills and tapping of potential, is what is my success..
The zeal to learn and always wanting to improve, is what is my success..
To compete with none but myself, is what is my success..
The satisfaction of giving and contributing, is my success..
I want this success and am moving only towards this SUCCESS! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Success by Nivedita Chatterjee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Am Human, Marites C. Cayetano
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...