If I were to be not myself,
then I would rather not want this success,
If I were to unlearn all my values and principles,
then what is the use of learning the tactics of this success,
If I were to barter the blissful moments with my loved ones, for this maddening race, then I would prefer, this success, to not to be chased.
If my smile and emotions have to be fake,
then I would rather not socialize just for the heck (of it) .
Yes, it is important even for me to have success,
The realization of aspirations is what is my success.
The utilization of skills and tapping of potential, is what is my success..
The zeal to learn and always wanting to improve, is what is my success..
To compete with none but myself, is what is my success..
The satisfaction of giving and contributing, is my success..
I want this success and am moving only towards this SUCCESS! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Success by Nivedita Chatterjee )
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku by krishna Shivkumar yadav, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav