Submission was a problem,
You entered my life,
It caused so much strife.
You took over me.
Submission was the problem.
I didn't wish to give in to you.
I didn't want to do,
All you asked me to.
Submission was the problem,
Now which way do I go,
My decision came slow.
I left you.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Submission by Vera Sidhwa )
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John