Lawrence S. Pertillar
Stuck In The Business Of Others
Unfortunate is a wasting of time done,
By those choosing others to monitor.
And as if entitled.
With a doing of this without pay,
Or can be defined as an assignment.
The practice of this,
Seems to often occupy the minds of hypocrites.
The ones claiming religious beliefs kept with faith,
To devote in the keeping of their noses...
Stuck in the business of others.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stuck In The Business Of Others by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Magdalene, Chromium Blues
- White Butterfly, Edward Kofi Louis
- Victim, Teedy Dawn
- House, mouse!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Sudibyo, Edward Kofi Louis
- A Sound Advice, Edward Kofi Louis
- A WOMAN OF NO FREEDOM FOR CONSCIENCE, alexander opicho
- The Fountain Of Youth, Jim Yerman
- 'Golden-Boy', Edward Kofi Louis
- After The Rain, Ronald Chapman