Lawrence S. Pertillar (February/'47 / Connecticut, USA)
Stuck In The Business Of Others
Unfortunate is a wasting of time done,
By those choosing others to monitor.
And as if entitled.
With a doing of this without pay,
Or can be defined as an assignment.
The practice of this,
Seems to often occupy the minds of hypocrites.
The ones claiming religious beliefs kept with faith,
To devote in the keeping of their noses...
Stuck in the business of others.
Poet Other Poems
- ' The Freed of Getting Frisked at Your R...
- $10 a Gallon?
- $5 a Barrel of What?
- (Further Away) From The Year Two Thousan...
- (The) Benefit of Needless Conflict
- (The) Acceptance of a Nothingness
- (The) Bigger Lie
- (The) Depthness of This Kind of Introsp...
- (The) Fate of Fatal Lovers
- (The) Budding Grace of April
- ...and 'now' I lay me down to sleep
- '...I feel like I've been robbed! '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.