Street Of Drunken Men
Some this night, some this loneliness,
some my addiction have play a role
to attract me to this old wine shop.
the magical medicine of every broken
heart is now healing me with it's
the lips of mine that cannot touch
my beloved is now under drunkenness
touching these wine.
these legs of mine that cannot enter
the street of love is now dancing in
the street of drunken men.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Street Of Drunken Men by PRADIP DASGUPTA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Truly Inspiring, Electric Lady
- Unrest Soul: Before Ebola Comes, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- मन साफ़ करता है।man saaf karta hai, hasmukh amathalal
- The Communists Recognize Only The Two, C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I AM, hasmukh amathalal
- Tales Of A Wife: Yes I Do, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- television, smriti chhibber
- Grass, smriti chhibber
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -70, Ronjoy Brahma
- I Had a Daughter, Adegbite Adeyinka