Street Of Drunken Men
Some this night, some this loneliness,
some my addiction have play a role
to attract me to this old wine shop.
the magical medicine of every broken
heart is now healing me with it's
the lips of mine that cannot touch
my beloved is now under drunkenness
touching these wine.
these legs of mine that cannot enter
the street of love is now dancing in
the street of drunken men.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Street Of Drunken Men by PRADIP DASGUPTA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ideals, Somanathan Iyer
- That's Racist, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The best I could do, Somanathan Iyer
- A Confidence Born Of Grace, John deVries
- HAIKU...The Wizard of Ice, Ken e Hall
- Beautiful, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Landscapes Of Rhythm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sonnet To My Farewell, Randy McClave
- Own duty, gajanan mishra
- Oligochaeta, John deVries