Street Of Drunken Men
Some this night, some this loneliness,
some my addiction have play a role
to attract me to this old wine shop.
the magical medicine of every broken
heart is now healing me with it's
the lips of mine that cannot touch
my beloved is now under drunkenness
touching these wine.
these legs of mine that cannot enter
the street of love is now dancing in
the street of drunken men.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Street Of Drunken Men by PRADIP DASGUPTA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Patience, Michael McParland
- Some People Like Confusion, Ronell Warren Alman
- Out Of The Light, Michael McParland
- Out Of Place, Michael McParland
- Our Secret, Michael McParland
- The Way I See It Now, Buxton Shippy
- OSU Force, Michael McParland
- One More Chance, Michael McParland
- One In The Chamber, Michael McParland
- One In A Million, Michael McParland