RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Stream Of Life
Gone is the past, shattered by ageless time, with no where to
go you stand still.
Relying on others to help pull you through, letting everything
flow by with no continuity.
Never having to sit down and think things through, everyone
passes you by.
Because you are too full of unanswered questions of yourself,
to reach out your hand in an unsteady stream of life.
Drifting from thing to thing in one place, your face has become
a broken mask - yourself a meaningless task.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stream Of Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- On My Father's Yortsayt, Abraham Sutzkever
- The Bottom Line, Abraham Sutzkever
- Inside Me, Abraham Sutzkever
- नोँनि हाइनायाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Paris 1988, Abraham Sutzkever
- Remembrances Of Others, Abraham Sutzkever
- Everything But God, Anne Pierson Wiese
- All Night Long, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Tell Me, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Our Mentor (Acrostic Poem), Marvin Brato Sr