I stood, i crawled, i walked, i ran.
Till i fell in frazzel,
Ahead i stood in staring,
But the long distance stucked me in discouragement.
I pushed in fatique ankles
My body became heavier than i can bear,
I felt my soul leaving me,
As my body combat with my spirit.
I was already letting go,
Till i felt the touch from behind.
A touch so cold as of snow.
Cold winds blew into my ears,
As strength dazzled into my bones.
All that left me came back.
As i woke in the new strength.
I felt the touch so cold.
Yes a strange touch,
The touch of an Angel am sure.
micheal john's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Strange touch by micheal john )
- hope, SALINI NAIR
- Writing Is Like Human Sex, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- To Jean Redpath, mary douglas
- ...A LOVE SONG, Ken e Hall
- The destiny, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Chibok Girls, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri
- In Joyous Distress, Margaret Alice Second