Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
Legally or illegally,
You send virus and bacteria to my system,
By-pass my firewall,
Break through my heart and
Stole my heart without owner's copy write permission.
Oh my people,
I have been hacked and hijacked Secretly and stealthy,
For my heart has been corrupted and impersonated with love and lust in conjunction with passion and emotion.
My stolen heart!
Where are you,
I need you but dont want you back and
never want to find you
Cause I believe you are safe and secure where you are.
Silently and surreptitiously,
Love slaves you and
Imprison you with capital pleasure and treasure.
Oh my stolen heart!
Always remember me where you are and not to say goodbye.
√ you have eaten my heart, baby..
Seyi Rufus Oluwadare's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
She has stolen my heart and padlock it..
cause now am her Zombie
Comments about this poem (Stolen Heart by Seyi Rufus Oluwadare )
- My Earth, Phil Soar
- Substituting for Another Teacher, Pierre Lien
- Describe, Aparna Chatterjee
- Unfringe A Singaporean Poem (Nonconform.., Merton Lee
- Quizz with broad hints for blind poets, T (no first name) Wignesan
- My Hijab, Samudeen M.A. Ilimu
- Wet Casements, John Ashbery
- The Work, Allen Grossman
- Eideolon, Book 3, Section 7, H. D.
- The winter of forever, Cee Bea
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Conscience, Henry David Thoreau
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Blackberry-Picking, Seamus Heaney
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Heather Burns
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)