Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
Legally or illegally,
You send virus and bacteria to my system,
By-pass my firewall,
Break through my heart and
Stole my heart without owner's copy write permission.
Oh my people,
I have been hacked and hijacked Secretly and stealthy,
For my heart has been corrupted and impersonated with love and lust in conjunction with passion and emotion.
My stolen heart!
Where are you,
I need you but dont want you back and
never want to find you
Cause I believe you are safe and secure where you are.
Silently and surreptitiously,
Love slaves you and
Imprison you with capital pleasure and treasure.
Oh my stolen heart!
Always remember me where you are and not to say goodbye.
√ you have eaten my heart, baby..
Seyi Rufus Oluwadare's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
She has stolen my heart and padlock it..
cause now am her Zombie
Comments about this poem (Stolen Heart by Seyi Rufus Oluwadare )
- Angel's fear, gulsher JOHN
- when i loved you and you loved her and s.., Mandolyn ...
- LOve is replaced, hasmukh amathalal
- The lonely wolf, denise nixon
- He Sleeps Too Much, Jena Crowe
- Halloween Night, Neela Nath
- The Power Of Faith!, Tom Zart
- Desacralized..., Dorothy Kardas, Psy.D. Th.D.
- Pay attention, gajanan mishra
- The Sun Has Collapsed, Naveed Akram
Poem of the Day
- Let Me Die A Youngman's Death, Roger McGough
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Ozymandias, Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(20 August 1948)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)