Stitch on the edge...
The key of the rich;
who will beat it's reach? ;
Spins the world around;
makes my heart glad;
Root of evil;
yet she is simple;
Wait upon her;
oil your lamp.
Hearts of stone;
Palms of gold;
Hold her close;
Turn them to foes.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stitch on the edge... by udoh etido )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Miriam's danse, Dimitri Khokhlov
- The harp players, Mark Heathcote
- Heil Britannia, Francie Lynch
- The Clouds Out Of An Aeroplane Window, Sambanath Denis
- I'm no less, Nassy Fesharaki
- On Looking Out The Window Of An Airoplane, Sambanath Denis
- Mosaic of Love And Legends By Onkar Nath.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Psalm 067, Forrest Hainline
- Who Will They Put In Charge of Vanishing.., mary douglas
- The Plow, Liilia Talts Morrison