Still Life On A Matchbox Lid
The heart is colder then the eye is.
The watchers, the holy ones,
know this, no shortcut to the sky,
A single dog hair can split the wind.
If you want great tranquility,
it's hard work and a long walk.
Don't brood on the past.
The world is without appendages,
no message, no name.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Still Life On A Matchbox Lid by Charles Wright )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA
- the night deepens, RIC S. BASTASA
- to begin with....., RIC S. BASTASA
- who is someone in your mind?, RIC S. BASTASA