Stepping Stool in Life
It is written: The Light of the body is in the eyes,
Remember we should look and think before we do things,
Because what we see and do in the world.
No man can serve two masters,
You can serve the Love of Christ or the Sin of Satin.
Have you ever heard of someone sacrificing their life for other people to live?
By us serving the right Master can be used as the right Stepping Stool in Life.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stepping Stool in Life by Frank Pulver )
- To London's Clock, Naveed Khalid
- Love even, hasmukh amathalal
- Eternity I, Naveed Khalid
- The Reign of Life, Patrick Czyz
- On The Rosy Cross, Naveed Khalid
- Survival, Patrick Czyz
- Title Of A Poem, Naveed Khalid
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma