Theodora (Theo) Onken
Stepping Softly Into Spring~
March arrived here like a little lamb...
Softly upon tippy - toes- - -
Tinted with hints of emerald green- -
Slowly tossing out Winter's weather of woes;
Each day giving hope for this new season...
A time when new foliage and flowers begin to grow- -
Each day - a stepping stone in the Garden...
Preparing for Spring - the glorious season, we all know;
Gradually adding her fragrance to the once crisp air...
Stirring and spreading with the rain showers that flow- -
Warming with each and every sunbeam glistening- -
Embracing the Garden's Pretty Little Maids All In A Row;
Theodora (Theo) Onken's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Written on March 1,2014
Inspiration: Spring & The Ides Of March~
Comments about this poem (Stepping Softly Into Spring~ by Theodora (Theo) Onken )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Valentine, mary douglas
- GOD'S GLORY, Tom Zart
- Even After Us, Naveed Akram
- companions, paul bamberger
- Nothing Else To Do, Kyle Schlicher
- MARTYRS الشهداء, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Take My Calm, Midnights Voice
- At The Bus Station In Charleston, South .., Kyle Schlicher
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE فوق صخرة ا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Today I Watched A fly, Kyle Schlicher