Steel Shatters Glass
How does it feel to be ten feet tall?
Your heart is pumping steel,
You mind is made of glass.
Through the steel light cannot pass
The steel shatters glass.
Who is it? Who is it?
In your elegance, stand,
When you fall, blame it on glands.
Your smile is ten miles wide
Your talk has me beguiled!
Steel turns to rust
When no one calls.
Diamonds cut glass,
But your hands are tied
And now you complain.
Your mind is fried!
Steel shatters glass.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Steel Shatters Glass by Midnights Voice )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...
- One Day I Shall Not Remain Here, But My .., Bijay Kant Dubey