Stare Into Space
Stare into a void describing your own beauty,
Fixing your stare so longer than the beasts of blame,
Blasting is a soul, blatant remarks of royalty are styled,
Further than snowy realms with their snowflakes,
So much is the religion that we endow to our children of snow.
The birth of the oceans resembles their death,
Geniuses are given a foreboding feeling of feet
Stamping intelligence and virtue on their meat.
Stare forcibly towards the cosmos of love and destruction,
Stars have a fate similar to justice as it stares into
The void to satisfy whims and wishes of the Still Earth.
I see a void, I see a void of such incredible strength!
One sees inside it a velvety blackness of stray cats,
One feels the amusement of lost centuries,
Space gathers its gusty wing, like birds too like their owners
Of the real hurts, the real pains of this hour.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stare Into Space by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar