RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Stairway Of One
Heaven looks over us, watching our mistakes and
goodness at the same time.
We look upwards and pray for the courage to walk
pathways to God, straight and narrow, so we may
see Him in heaven one day on our final moment
here on earth.
Clearly, heaven-sent joy fills us with hope, as
we struggle day to day, climbing a stairway of
our own towards heaven one day.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stairway Of One by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL