Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
Sri Ramakrishna, -The Living God
Sri Ramakrishna, -The Living God.
By your single grace,
The feeling of Divinity within,
And one who cries with ardent tears,
You remove the parasites and the fears,
And empowers him/her to realize the soul,
The grandest object of human-goal.
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.