Being a squirrel, I wave my tail.
Humans grabbed me to check this out.
Why do I wave it when I hail
A rattlesnake that comes about?
Humans think it a silly thing
That I would act with a snake so.
Aren't I worried the snake will spring
Because I'm doing my tail show?
So the humans bribed me with treats
To wander where a 'snake' would be,
To observe my tail waving feats.
I played along, but that's just me.
There's nothing much sillier than
Humans with a 'snake in the can.'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Squirrel Twirl by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Awareness of the Truth (Section 36 of Th.., rajendran muthiah
- The Poetic Art & Craft of O.N.Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- WISDOM, LOVE & TRUST, Tom Zart
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena
- Honesty, Tony Adah
- Child Of The Rainforest, Denis Martindale
- Cooling Off Time..., Denis Martindale
- And fairy land xxii, binod bastola
- When I was A Little Boy, ronald stroman